Discussões de Animações Ocidentais
Visualizações: 2246
Imagem

I'm looking for anyone who is interested in upgrading/reviving the Looney Tunes & Merrie Melodies HQ Torrent Project.

The project involves collecting a lot of Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons, specials and movies from any formats:

Streaming Services (Boomerang, HBO Max)
Blu-Rays (Platinum Collection)
DVD (Stars of Space Jam, Golden Collection, Super Stars, I Love Tweety, Parodies Collection)
Laser Disc (Stars of Space Jam, Bugs and Friends, Other Looney Tunes Laser Discs)
VHS (The Looney Tunes Video Show, Looney Tunes: The Collector's Edition, etc.)
Web Rips (Amazon, Apple, Google, etc.)

I also to have happen to stumble upon some LT&MM Cartoons that were recorded from the Boomerang Streaming Service:

If anyone is familiar with this project, please let me know.

I can be contacted on Discord (LooneyTunerIan#7968) or right here through PM.
Br_17  agradeceram
Hi @LTIan2020, you are welcome. :sunglasses:

Some time ago I started to collect all the LT cartoons I can, but I believe you should have all the shorts that I have found till now. But if you wanna check them even so, just let me know. My plan was to start a project that will include all, yes, I said ALL the more than 1000 shorts that were made, and arrange them by cronological order, splitting the show by decades.

If you will do something like this, I can support you in all the ways I can. The only problem is that I have not started yet to organize all the folders from the show. But ask me if you need something.

Ah, and sorry for my poor english! :flushed:

Good luck :wink:

EDIT: Just to be sure that you already know, in this forum it is not allowed to share torrents, just file hosters like Mega, 1fichier, and so on.

Cria uma conta ou inicia sessão para participares na discussão

Precisas de ter conta para responder

Criar uma conta

Não és membro ainda? Regista-te e une-te à melhor comunidade portuguesa de animação
Os membros podem criar os seus próprios tópicos e seguir tópicos de outros
Não tem custos e demora menos de um minuto

Registe-se

Entrar na conta

[Convívio] Apresenta-te Aqui!

Oiiii! :relaxed: Já tenho conta faz algum tempo[…]